PRIVACY STATEMENT: CPA Australia Ltd ACN 008 392 452 (“CPA Australia”) is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and the security of personal information provided by you. The personal information you provide is necessary to process your registration which may include updating your record and profile information.
We may use your personal information to contact you about the Naked CEO, CPA Passport, the CPA Program, learning tools, internship opportunities and competitions, to keep you updated about employment opportunities, provide you with the latest news as in CPA Update and other publications, to conduct analysis or market research to identify the ongoing needs of registrants, how to become a member of CPA Australia and to generally provide you with information on services and student benefits. Personal information provided by you may be disclosed to external organisations that we engage for certain business functions such as our mailing houses, printers, technology service providers and marketing and communications agencies. Your personal information may be transferred or stored outside the country where the information was collected for the purposes stated above.
You have the right to access or correct any personal information we hold about you (subject to any applicable legal exceptions) and can do this by emailing The Naked CEO. You can opt out of receiving further communications from us by sending us an email to The Naked CEO.
NAKED CEO BOARDROOM – Competition Privacy Statement
1. Your personal information collected by CPA Australia for this Competition (Personal Information) is collected to: (a) conduct the Competition; (b) process your entry into the Competition; (c) award you any prizes referred to in the Competition Terms and Conditions (set out on the next page); (d) should you be successful in the Competition, publish your name and university; (e) use your Personal Information for the purposes of judging the Competition and to facilitate future CPA Australia marketing campaigns; and (f) use your personal information to conduct analysis or market research; or (f) to generally provide you with information on our products, services, events or promotions.
2. CPA Australia may disclose your Personal Information to external service providers to whom CPA Australia has contracted out functions such as printers, mailing houses, IT companies and media and advertising companies, but only for the purpose set out above in Clause 1 of this Privacy Statement. Your personal information may be transferred or stored outside the country where the information was collected for the purposes stated above.
3. CPA Australia and the external service providers referred to in Clause 2 above may contact you through e-mail, SMS, telephone or post for the purpose(s) set out above in Clause 1 of this Privacy Statement.
4. You have the right to access or correct any personal information we hold about you (subject to any applicable legal exceptions). Please contact CPA Australia on (03) 9606 9606 if you would like to access or correct the Personal Information that we hold about you. CPA Australia will generally provide you with access to your Personal Information (although a fee may be imposed).
5. If you do not provide CPA Australia with the Personal Information requested, CPA Australia will be unable to process your entry and which may invalidate your entry into the Competition.